Use of this Website
This website is operated by The Nippon Foundation (“the Foundation”). Users of this website are deemed to have consented to the following provisions.
1. Website Policy
Users are responsible for their use of this website.
The purpose of this website is to provide information regarding the Foundation’s public service activities. Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website regarding the Foundation’s projects, policies, and other information is as timely and accurate as possible.
The Foundation bears no responsibility, however, for loss or damage arising from the use of information provided on this website or from other websites reached via links provided on this website.
Users viewing, using, or downloading content or information from this website consent to the terms and conditions listed below.
The content, information, and links contained in this website are subject to change or removal without warning.
2. Protection of Personal Information
3. Cautions and Disclaimers
- The information provided on this website is owned, operated, and administered by the Foundation. Information contained in this website may not be used in any form without permission, except for the appropriate use of links in strict accordance with the guidelines listed under “5. Links” below.
- The Foundation strives to ensure that the various information provided on this website is current and accurate, but does not guarantee the information’s completeness, accuracy, or usefulness. Please use this website under your own judgement and responsibility. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of this information.
- The Foundation strives to ensure the continuous operation of this website, but assumes no responsibility for loss or damage incurred by the user as a result of a network interruption or suspension of operation.
- The Foundation assumes no responsibility for loss or damage incurred by the user as a result of the use of the programs or data introduced on the website.
- The Foundation holds the copyrights to all of the information, trademarks, images, audio, etc. contained on this website unless otherwise indicated. Certain items contained on this website have been posted with the understanding and consent of the copyright holder.
- The display, reproduction, printing, etc. of this website for personal use is permitted as legally recognized, but users are asked to refrain from releasing any displays, reproductions, printouts, etc. to an environment where they can be viewed by third parties.
- The use of the information (including reproduction, alteration, distribution, etc.) contained on this website for other than personal use without permission is prohibited.
Links to this website are allowed only as per the following guidelines. These guidelines apply to links posted on the websites of both corporations and other organizations, and individuals.
- The Foundation bears no responsibility for loss or damage incurred as a result of linking to this website.
- This website’s address (url), as well as information related to its content, products, etc. are subject to change or removal without notice.
- The following methods of linking are prohibited:
- Links that use the logos or images contained on this website, in part or in their entirety.
- Links that use inline frames (iframes), frames, etc. that make it appear that information contained on this website is part of the linking website.
- Links from the following websites are prohibited:
- Websites that slander, libel, or defame third parties, the Foundation, or the Foundation’s officers or employees.
- Websites that harm the Foundation’s reputation or standing.
- Websites that are contrary to public order, morals, or social standards.
- Websites that create a mistaken impression that the owner/operator of the linking website has any kind of cooperative or other relationship with the Foundation, or that the owner/operator of the website is recognized or supported by the Foundation.
- In the event the Foundation discovers a link or links that it determines to be in violation of the above guidelines or otherwise inappropriate, it will request that the owner/operator of the linking website remove the link or links, and in such cases the linking website will be expected to remove the link or links without delay.
The Foundation makes no guarantee regarding the content of websites linking to this website, and the fact that a website has linked to this website does not constitute a recommendation by the Foundation of the products, services, etc. shown on the linking Website, nor does it indicate a cooperative or other particular relationship between the Foundation and the owner/operator of the linking website.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This website is administered by The Nippon Foundation.
- Unless indicated otherwise, the use of this website and the provisions contained in “Use of this Website” are governed by the laws of Japan.
- In the event of any disputes arising in relation to this website, the Tokyo District Court will be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance unless stipulated otherwise.
Inquiries Regarding this Website
Please use the Contact page to contact the Foundation regarding the operation of this website.