Emergency Support in Response to Spread of Coronavirus Infections
The Nippon Foundation is carrying out the following support measures while closely following the situation with regard to infections.
- Construction of facilities for medical treatment for persons contracting COVID-19
- Use of taxis to facilitate the movement of medical practitioners
- Emergency support for emergency medical facilities and medical practitioners
- Establishment of The Nippon Foundation PCR Testing Center
- Support for coronavirus countermeasures at medical institutions designated for infectious diseases
[Accepting Donations for Emergency Support in Response to Spread of Coronavirus Infections]
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, The Nippon Foundation will use the entire amount of all donations received to support the activities of doctors, nurses, volunteers, and others engaged in front-line activities to control the spread of infection and care for persons who have become infected.